Any workplace can probably tell you how important productivity is. It’s all about optimizing how much gets done. This can be affected by a number of factors, however there are ways to get on top of them with techniques like Embrava Connect.
Did you know about these 8 common problems affecting efficiency in the modern workplace? It’s speculated that these have come about with the shift from separate offices to open-plan environments.
- Interruptions – on average, employees are distracted by something every 3 minutes.
- Stress – trouble concentrating and getting goals completed can compound existing stress.
- Space – it’s imperative to concentration and efficiency for each employee to have their needs met, so they are able to get comfortable at their desk and get ‘in the zone’. This can be interfered with by modern practices like hot-desking (moving as required).
- Contacting colleagues – workers move about the office as needed. It can be difficult at times to page who you need. Tools like Embrava Connect make it easier to get in touch with the specific colleague seeked.
- Work/life balance – it must be made clear where work ends and time out begins. If not, stress will only grow.
- Business/productivity – ‘doing’ as opposed to actually getting jobs done can be confused.
- Workforce – it’s important to have tools like Embrava Connect in place to keep track of how workers are coping with shifts to the agile work environment.
- Noise and clutter – will deter from that essential comfortable space. These will all distract.
Why is it important to notice these issues?
A firm’s success is highly dependent on productivity.
These issues all contribute to your team’s ability to get the work done. It is utterly important for a work environment to be adjusted in such a way it is conducive of focus and actually working.
The good news?
The great news however is that many companies are aware of such issues and make use of solutions like Embrava Connect, mentioned above, to keep on top. Here’s more on how…
Embrava Connect can help organizations become increasingly aware of these common productivity issues. It recognises just how invaluable employees are as an asset and driver of the company.
Embrava Connect uses a range software and hardware tools to facilitate the implementation of more fitting workspaces aimed at getting everyone working as efficiently as possible, and working collaboratively for a great team effectiveness.
To target the productivity, Embrava Connect technology aims to help employees stay focused, in the zone, and working quickly. It helps to reduce interruptions, one of the most common productivity problems.
The accessibility of workspace is another key focus point for Embrava Connect. This is in regard to our issue of creating an environment to suit the needs of each employee.
One of the most valuable aspects of Embrava Connect software is being able to track the status of individuals, for instance on Skype, and use this information to analyse patterns in the workplace. Workplace analytics can uncover important insights that the organization can seriously take into account and use to create ideal workspaces.
Embrava Connect can also aid the visual and hearing impaired at work.
The Embrava Connect software can be used across computers and devices using Windows and Mac, and can be used across applications like Skype and Google.
Productivity at work is crucial in each organisation. When this is understood, the road to success is much smoother. Incentives and tools like Embrava Connect can be used to identify these 8 issues when they arise, and tackle them head first.